Saturday, November 14, 2009

Anti-Palinmania

She just drives her enemies crazy.

For Palin Book Tour Coverage, Media Tarnishes, Smears, Repeats

My, if I didn't know better, I'd think it's 2008 all over again.



John Ziegler: “AP Blows it in Palin Book Analysis

I have signed a nondisclosure agreement with Harper Collins regarding Sarah Palin’s new book so until it comes out I am limited to discussing only what is currently in the public domain. However, I simply must respond to the Associated Press “report” on Going Rogue.

Even grading on the “Palin Scale” of media bias, the AP’s synopsis is a joke
.



Gee, I wonder if Ann Althouse feels dumb for relying on the AP's reporting for her attention-grabbing stunt?

UPDATE: Steyn is not to be missed:

No, the Associated Press assigned 11 writers to "fact-check" Sarah Palin's new book, and in return the 11 fact-checkers triumphantly unearthed six errors. That's 1.8333333 writers for each error. What earth-shattering misstatements did they uncover for this impressive investment?

No comments: